How easy is it you post a video on youtube?

Check Out Marcus' Latest Videos And Webinar Replays Here...
fable666

How easy is it you post a video on youtube?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi guys,

Now I'm not into videos but I would like to know how easy would it be to setup a youtube account? I would like to get in to videos but not yet, need to get over my shyness first and pluck up the courage...lol

Thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: How easy is it you post a video on youtube?

Postby vzerbee » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:15 pm

It is very easy to set up a youtube account. All the Google products are very easy to register for and get started. In terms of Google it is easier than ever to make videos, including of yourself talking or teaching or if you want to start with screen sharing videos you can do that. Google makes it easy to upload and to share. There are tutorials available. Just Google them!
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
Natashawilliams

Re: How easy is it you post a video on youtube?

Postby Natashawilliams » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:20 am

VZERBEE is absolutely right setting up a youtube account is a quite easy and less time taker. If you looking for video promotion then you must go for it.

Return to “Webinars And Videos”