Using youtube videos without consent OK?

Check Out Marcus' Latest Videos And Webinar Replays Here...
fable666

Using youtube videos without consent OK?

Postby fable666 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi all

I have placed youtube videos on my website (without consent) am I breaking some kind of ToS? As I have heard that Google owns youtube (is this true by the way).

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
willjelbert

diet pills for weight loss

Postby willjelbert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:12 pm

With over 1000’s of diet pills in the global market claiming to be "the best", how can you distinguish which ones are not a scam? If you’re trying to lose weight and keep it off, two areas of your brain could be working against you. Your job is to go for the best that is available in the market. “EffectiveDietaryPills” consists of writers, editors that conduct in-depth research on a wide range of diet supplements. Our aim is to provide you with fair, fact-based reviews and articles to help you make an informed decision on which diet supplement to buy.
Chef Mickey

Re: Using youtube videos without consent OK?

Postby Chef Mickey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:31 pm

fable666 - Not at all. That's why Youtube provides a share link and embed code, they want you to share videos and it's a great way to get good relevant content for your website and specific post if you do not want to create your own video.

What you CANNOT do is download a video from YT and republish it anywhere as your own. Unless it has a Creative Commons license. Those are videos that the creator of the video and Youtube have deemed as unprotected and can be downloaded and reused by a new creator anywhere, even within Youtube itself.

To find Creative Commons videos just select the filter option on the Youtube search results page and select Creative Commons, all the videos that show up in the search results now are free to use as your own

Hope that helps - Chef Mickey

Return to “Webinars And Videos”