Is there an alternative to videos?

Check Out Marcus' Latest Videos And Webinar Replays Here...
fable666

Is there an alternative to videos?

Postby fable666 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:43 pm

Hi guys,

As documented before on other posts I am new to this game.

I have read that creating a video and posting it on youtube is a very good way to get back links etc, etc. But I have this issue with this sort of thing (and there are many others that are the same as me...shy, very shy) So is there an alternative way of doing this that doesn't involve been up there on the screen?

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
Natashawilliams

Re: Is there an alternative to videos?

Postby Natashawilliams » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:06 pm

First think sharing video of youtube will not helpful in generating back links but it is an awesome way to generate traffic. You can create a video by merging photographs or image in moving format.
Last edited by Natashawilliams on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
gmaffmkt

Postby gmaffmkt » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:03 pm

A now "classic" method is to make a power point presentation and narrate it while capturing the video.
sweetpapayacreative

Postby sweetpapayacreative » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:43 pm

It may come as no surprise that video comprised 64% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2015, and is expected to rise to 79% within two more years. And, according to YouTube, mobile video consumption rises by 100% every single year. It’s clear: video is where it’s at for the business looking to succeed.
Top-tier businesses rely on Video Production Company to produce, shoot, and edit outstanding videos like promotional videos and whiteboard animations.

Return to “Webinars And Videos”