Longtail Pro Any Good?

Get Marcus' Private Reviews On All The Tools He Uses To Profit Online... PLUS Special Discounts, Coupons, And Bonuses...
fable666

Longtail Pro Any Good?

Postby fable666 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Hi guys,

I am thinking about setting up a new affiliate website, but I am waiting to see what people think of my current website to see if I am going in the right direction.

If it turns out to be not so good I was thinking of purchasing Longtail Pro for find keywords. I used Google Keyword Planner for my current site and found it a bit well rubbish (I might not be doing it right lol) so would Longtail pro help me better than Google Keyword Planner?

Sorry for all the questions...

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: Longtail Pro Any Good?

Postby magicman » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 pm

I tried using longtail pro but had some issues with it... gave up and went back to Gplanner lol

I could probably spend more time with it and get it... but not sure if the time would be worth it.

we are working on some keyword tools this year... will keep you posted ;)

fable666

Re: Longtail Pro Any Good?

Postby fable666 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:34 am

Thanks for the reply, so it looks like I may have been using GPlanner wrong. Might have too look into that in more detail.
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....

Return to “Marketing Tools And Reviews”