Marcus need the plugin i asked you for to do a 2 column setu

Get Marcus' Private Reviews On All The Tools He Uses To Profit Online... PLUS Special Discounts, Coupons, And Bonuses...
sharonv

Marcus need the plugin i asked you for to do a 2 column setu

Postby sharonv » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:51 am

i am doing a 2 column style on m site you said you had a plugin for me but you never sent me the link in an email and never got back to me on that, im ready to put my content on my site , i think i talked to you about 5 days ago on this, at the time you didn't mention what the plugin was called you just said to be back in chat in 15 minutes and you were going to give me te link for the plugin i was , and i waited and you never showed back up.

I'm anxious to start putting content on my site but i figure without the plugin theres no sense to do that because i'll probably just end up doing things twice! :cry:
I am Sharon Valenta...Check Out My Site at http://www.homeaffordabilitycalculator.net
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: Marcus need the plugin i asked you for to do a 2 column

Postby magicman » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:53 pm

hi sharron, that sounds like widget control which is in your blog profit software :-)

sharonv

Postby sharonv » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:02 pm

where do i find the blog profit software? whats the link to it? and does it come with a how to with it?
I am Sharon Valenta...Check Out My Site at http://www.homeaffordabilitycalculator.net
nrhb

Postby nrhb » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:29 am

I'm anxious to start putting content on my site but i figure without the plugin theres no sense to do that because i'll probably just end up doing things twice! :cry:
raza

Return to “Marketing Tools And Reviews”