Do popups discourage people from browsing your website?

Click Send... Get Money... Here We Share Tips And Tricks On Building A List And Making Money While Helping Them Out...
fable666

Do popups discourage people from browsing your website?

Postby fable666 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:09 am

Hi,

I have been on several websites with popups (for email capturing) and when I see them I leave the site as I find them annoying
(Sometimes I stay, depends what I am looking for). So, would it be feasible to add popups on your website? If it makes me want to
leave that site wouldn't this be the case for others?

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: Do popups discourage people from browsing your website?

Postby vzerbee » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:32 pm

I was just thinking today that almost every website I visit anymore has a popup. That's because building lists are so big today. What I find annoying is multiple popups and also popups that are hard to find the button to close it. After all if we have already opted in, we can do without the pop up box. Also, if your site is not mobile optimized, popups are annoying on a mobile device.
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA

Return to “List Building”