What Plugins To Use?

fable666

What Plugins To Use?

Postby fable666 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:02 am

Hi guys,

What plugins do you use on your websites? As in most essential. As I have about 20 on my site and was wandering if I need them all.

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
jimburrow

Re: What Plugins To Use?

Postby jimburrow » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:22 pm

At the beer minimum you need
*Akismet - to help stop comment spamming on your site

* "All In One SEO Pack" or "Yoast SEO" - use for setting up your site for good Search engine ranking SEO. I personally use Yoast SEO.

* Wordfence Security - sets up your site security issues. Schedules XML sitemaps for the search engine. allows you to see who has come to your site plus what robots like google bot, msn and bing. You also can see where your traffic is coming from anywhere in the world. You can also block any IP. And lots more.

*WP Edit - Turns Wordpress editor is to a supper editor like microsoft words.

* WP Super Cache - speeds up the download time it take to have your site displayed on someone's monitor.

All other plugins you can remove. even the default ones that come installed with wordpress.

After that, only install the plug-ins as needed. you don't know that until you start designing your site. Note - just because marcus says this is a good plug-in, if you don't need it on your site, why install it?
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net
NickyPaul

Postby NickyPaul » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:11 am

Anyone tell me how i Install buy Plugin in WordPress
Hello Nicky :D :D :D :D

schedule sms
Teenabiswas

Postby Teenabiswas » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:42 pm

If you looking for Wordpress SMS plugin then you should know A complete wordpress plugin to send sms with a high capability. Send SMS You can add to wordpress, the ability of sending sms. you can make users, member of SMS newsletter and send to them SMS. if you want to install plugin in word press then visit :-

Code: Select all

http://smsaddons.com
antonioitalia

Postby antonioitalia » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Must have any blog ! "All In One SEO Pack"
Natashawilliams

Postby Natashawilliams » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:35 am

What type of wordpress plugin you are looking for ?
tanvirrahman888

Postby tanvirrahman888 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your interrogation.
Currently, you could become a look at our Blog for agreement with 3rd party’s additions and plugins. We do not have complete testers at the current time for a full range of plugins. It could be more useful for you to test this on your own. Do not forget to backup all your data.
Thanks and best regards.
I'm Tanvir Rahman from AnSEOLab - Digital Marketing Consultant Bangladesh

Return to “Plugins”