Marcus' Plugin Club

iGuy007

Marcus' Plugin Club

Postby iGuy007 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:53 am

Hello,

If I Purchase a membership to Marcus' Plugin Club and then I decide to cancel the Membership, would I be able to keep the Plugins EzBlogAds and Widget Control?
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: Marcus' Plugin Club

Postby magicman » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:26 pm

yes... you can keep everything you download.

iGuy007

Postby iGuy007 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:06 am

Thanks for the information Marcus.

Matt
iGuy007

Postby iGuy007 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:24 am

Hi,
Would someone list a link to where I can log into Marcus' Plugin Club and also email me the password?
I seen a login area right after I purchased a membership and it asked for a password, I didnt receive a password in the email receipt that I got and also there wasnt any information about the website that I need to log into to be able to get access to the Plugins.
Thanks
sharonv

Plugin Club I need my login & password to get my plugins i b

Postby sharonv » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:20 am

Id really like to get at my plugins that i bought in september we went round and round about this back in september the passwords you gave me to login into the plugin club never worked. i got frustrated at the time. i wasn't ready at that time to use them so i just didnt push it then, but i need them now and its holding me up from putting stuff on my site so i would really like to know where the link is to get my plugins and the RIGHT PASSWORD that WORKS to get to my plugins.

Thank you.
I am Sharon Valenta...Check Out My Site at http://www.homeaffordabilitycalculator.net
sharonv

Re: Marcus' Plugin Club-widget control plugin tutorial Vid

Postby sharonv » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:53 am

The only plugin that i can see that doesn't have a how to video:
PLEASE, Ive been waiting it out for about 5 days now without any help, could someone please do a video on how to use widget control plugin, as i have no clue whether i am doing it properly, I t would be something you could do in a video and not have to save it on your website and then you can just delete when your finished the making of the video.
i am trying to do a list of 5 keywords down the left side and on the right side of my home page.
Jim has a great video on how to find the pages , but he has no video on how to do Widget Control Plugin

Please, can someone help me out here.
Thank you,
I am Sharon Valenta...Check Out My Site at http://www.homeaffordabilitycalculator.net

Return to “Plugins”