what is "incentive traffic"?

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
grrrr

what is "incentive traffic"?

Postby grrrr » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:47 am

Hey,

I'm getting all my ducks in a row to complete my MaxBounty application

In one section of the application, they are asking if the account will be used for "incentive traffic".

ER... what is this?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ger
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: what is "incentive traffic"?

Postby magicman » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:49 pm

incentive traffic is where you offer a perk (incentive) for the user completing the offer.

ie: get a mortgage quote here and ill give u $50 or something like that.

MyOwnWorld

Postby MyOwnWorld » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:19 am

In simple terms, incentive traffic is the traffic channel in which visitors receive some form of compensation for doing action.
Regard to mobile applications, incentive traffic is one of the most effective channels of traffic which allows to promote application to the top. This traffic channel is used in all promotion strategies. If you are interested in promoting mobile app I can recommend you Applead - https://applead.net/en/setup
This is a great service that specializes in mobile apps promotion
josephcarper

Postby josephcarper » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:37 pm

It is traffic that is given when people have a reason to go to your site, other then reading the regular contents.

For example, if I had showed a link to a gardening website, yet named the link "My gardening site has a free giveaway! $500 for anyone who clicks!", people would click the link wanting $500, not because they wanted to learn about. So things like contests, referal schemes etc cause incentive traffic -- traffic that goes to a site not because of its regular content, but because of an incentive.

Return to “Getting Started”