Is it worth spinning content?

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
fable666

Is it worth spinning content?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:38 am

Hi all,

I have come across many spinning programs on the net, but would it be worth my while to spin content for my website?

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: Is it worth spinning content?

Postby vzerbee » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:03 pm

In my opinion it is not. If you need lots of content for a bigger site that is more of an authority site, spinning articles is not a great idea because most of the time they don't make sense - aren't a great reading experience for your viewers.

And if you're making a smaller 5-page site, I still think it's best to write your own content. Or buy some PLR content and tweak it if you need help with content. Or you can outsource the writing. Whatever you choose, spinning is no good in my experience.
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
FranciscoT

Postby FranciscoT » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:32 am

Nope, I even don't support spinning content. Rather you should try for unique one.
Pranalisharma

Postby Pranalisharma » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:18 am

Spining content was worth before but now search engines like Google have update their Algo. thus we need to write unique content to get better result.
Krogers160

Postby Krogers160 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Depends on what your goal is i would say. If your goal is to build a massive hub site for each state-city-suburb then yes spinning basic stuff and photos or videos even help create the uniuqness of each page/post, for general keywords that are not offline service i would say no.

BUT if you do spin content pre read your content with the spin syntax to ensure it sounds real or is spinning in keywords that flow with the rest of the content

Return to “Getting Started”