#1 goal as you get started affiliate marketing

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
vzerbee

#1 goal as you get started affiliate marketing

Postby vzerbee » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Is the goal to your Simple Sites program finding profitable niches and then building one after another? Or also take the time to build these sites out when you determine they are profitable?

Vicki
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vickysims

Re: #1 goal as you get started affiliate marketing

Postby vickysims » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:37 am

My goal is to make them earn a few hundred per month and flip them
vzerbee

Postby vzerbee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:46 am

That's a good goal! Especially if you like building out sites. Do you have a favorite place to sell websites?

Do you also buy domain names and sell them for profit (before building a site - just sell the name)?

Thanks for your response!
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
Central PA USA
jfinkel18

Postby jfinkel18 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:51 am

Vicki -

I have specific dollar goals and want to achieve them in the most pleasurable way possible.

My goal for February is add an additional 1K in Income over what I am currently making and my goal for 2016 is to earn an additional 20K above what I am currently earning.

If I can do that just with sites, then great. If I find that I have to supplement with another strategy, investing or something else, then that is the way I will go. It is not clear how much I can earn with sites and how much I will join as i am just getting started with my first High Ticket Niche.

Hope this answer provides some insight into the thought process for me.
vzerbee

Postby vzerbee » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Thanks for sharing. You have some great goals. The high ticket niche site seems like a great place to start as well.
Vicki Zerbee
Central PA USA

Return to “Getting Started”