What is the difference between a blog and a website?

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
fable666

What is the difference between a blog and a website?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi guys,

Simple question really. What is the difference between a website and a blog?

cheers
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: What is the difference between a blog and a website?

Postby vzerbee » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:52 pm

From what I understand a blog is a type of website that is updated regularly. A website is defined as a set of web pages usually on a single domain. Those pages may not change often but a blog should have new content posted on a consistent basis.
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
Alaina15

Postby Alaina15 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:34 am

I think the basic difference between site & blog is the presentation of the content like you can say the formatting of the site is totally different from the formatting of blogs. Calendars.com Coupons A blog represents a topic or any specific story either a site represents the whole services, about the company & their entire history, biodata etc.
Want To Explore The Fashion World.
Calendars.com Coupons
simrankapoor

Postby simrankapoor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:53 am

In my opinion, A blog full name is Web Log. It is part of a website and posts a new content from time to time. The blog post provides information to the users.A website is a collection of related web pages. It provides full information of which type of services or product and business. it is identified with the domain name.
mikelethal

Postby mikelethal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:17 am

I am totally agree with the OP here. Thanks for the details.

Return to “Getting Started”