How much time should I be spending on my website?

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
fable666

How much time should I be spending on my website?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi

I have been working between 10 and 15 hours per day on my website which has been going on for months (feels like years... lol) but how much time should I put into my website? Or is it just time consuming anyway and I should get used to it?

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
jimburrow

Re: How much time should I be spending on my website?

Postby jimburrow » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:38 pm

In my opinion, just get use to it. I've been in affiliate marketing (as a student of Marcus) for about 4 years now. I have had many websites and spent hours on developing them. On the average, I might spend a week on a site working several hours a day on it. - Unlike Marcus, I can not build a website in 30 minutes and have it ranking in 5 minutes and making money in 45 minutes. - Which I could!

But then, I'm doing all the work myself, I don't outsource because I enjoy working on the many facets of creating websites. - but then, I'm also retired!

The moral of the story is that almost everyone spends hours to weeks developing a good website. But on the other hand, if you go through Marcus 7 day blog series in the toolbar and build your site along with watching the videos, it might go much faster for you.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net

Return to “Getting Started”