Can I use a free website builder for affiliate marketing?

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
fable666

Can I use a free website builder for affiliate marketing?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Hi,

Can I use a free website builder (like wix) for affiliate marketing or would the domain name put people off as it would be long. If yes would this be good for back links as well?

cheers
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
jimburrow

Re: Can I use a free website builder for affiliate marketing?

Postby jimburrow » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:28 pm

This is a bad idea for affiliate marketers like us. Many times they will have their URL as part of yours. Example is those people that use wordpress.com to host their websites.

However, you are using wordpress, aren't you? - If so, their is no reason to use someone else's service. With a few special plug-ins when they are needed, you can make your website sing on your own. Marcus has good videos on this in the toolbar. Note marcus has over hundreds of video on youtube in which he covers a lot of this stuff. Subscribe to his youtube channel.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net

Return to “Getting Started”