Introducing Myself and Getting Started

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
jfinkel18

Introducing Myself and Getting Started

Postby jfinkel18 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:23 am

Hello All!!

I wanted to pop in to introduce myself. I love a contest and am looking forward to marching on towards 250 posts.

Here is a little bit about me - I purchased a High Ticket Niche in January with the original goal of earning an additional 10K in 2016. Now, I have upped that goal to 20K per month by the end of the year through Niche Sites.

Here is a quick bio -
1. Father of Two (3 Year old boy and 6 year old girl) and Husband First
2. I have a pretty awesome Corporate gig but could use some more time with the kids.
3. I have made money online in the couple of thousands a month range but never hit my goals.
4. I was a member of the FIRST Simple Sites Mastermind (Can't Remeber the name) but hung out with Marcus and a bunch of awesome people at a Suite at the MGM in Las Vegas during the summer of 2009.
5. I am a Real Estate Investor as well and currently have 7 properites.
6. I have about 3,000 audios online talking about people and ideas that inspire me.

OK, Enough about me. I believe to hit my goals I have to be part of other's hitting their goals so please let me know how I can support each of you and this forum.
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: Introducing Myself and Getting Started

Postby vzerbee » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi there and welcome! Thanks for sharing the awesome bio - family first for me as well and like that Marcus is a family man!

My goal is to be primarily internet based - for the income and lifestyle. I am working toward that.

Keep us posted with your niche site progress and keep asking questions if you have them. There are lots of people that can help.
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA

Return to “Getting Started”