Help with designing wordpress theme

Feeling Lost, Overwhelmed With Info Overload... Start Here... We Talk About Getting Started :-)
Click Here viewforum.php?f=36 To Checkout The Marketplace...
jcm4010

Help with designing wordpress theme

Postby jcm4010 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Hey marcus. I am developing 2 sites at present: the first one is similar to your site, the "IRS site" but mine one is www.Irsonlinepayment.com. I have being following same procedures to your site. Right now, my blog is already ranking in google. If you visite my YOU WILL SEE that the theme in this blog is horrible, thus there is no way to add in my contents.
However, I am struggling to design a proper theme in artisteer.

My problems are as follow:
1. I do not appear to have same or similar template in Artisteer to the one marcus had when he was building up his blog on IRS payment plan niche(refer to 7 days blog profit software). I have Artisteer 4 Standard Edition. Is this version different to the one Marcus used? How to get the same or similat templates, especially the ones marked ''W'' in my Artisteer 4 version?

2. Can Marcus produce a video expaining step by step how to use Artistee version 4, please?

I have another blog URL WWW.deletingbrowsinghistory.com AND DO HAVE SAME ISSUE IN RELATION to CREATING a parfait theme for the blog. Your help will be appriciated.
Regards
Jean Claude Matomisa
Hey marcus , I am Jean Claude Matomisa..... Please check out My site At http://www.irsonlinepayment.com
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY

Return to “Getting Started”