Would using Q&A help to build traffic?

Learn all about traffic, PPC, SEO, Article Marketing, Video Marketing, Banner Ads, CPM Buys And More...
fable666

Would using Q&A help to build traffic?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Hi all,

I noticed that there are a lot of Q&A websites. Would this help build traffic to my site if I create one? and would I need another website for this and link it to my main website?

thanks for reading
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: Would using Q&A help to build traffic?

Postby vzerbee » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:08 pm

There are ways to brainstorm how to do this on your site, without having to get a new website if you are interested in applying this strategy to the niche you are presently working. For example, you can create a Q&A section on your website. If you write blog articles and other content with 'question titles' that deliver helpful information and where you researched the keywords that people are searching, it can bring traffic. And then you can post them in your Q&A section.
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA

Return to “Gettin' Traffic”