How do I track my links?

Learn all about traffic, PPC, SEO, Article Marketing, Video Marketing, Banner Ads, CPM Buys And More...
fable666

How do I track my links?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi guys me again

A question for you... How do I track my links so I do not duplicate them? Is there a program or plugin that can help me do this?

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
jimburrow

Re: How do I track my links?

Postby jimburrow » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:06 pm

There are several ways. If you are using some of Marcus plug-ins, then they track the clicks on links.

Another method which I use is Crazy Egg. It not only shows you the amount of clicks for each link, put also heat maps. This is just the tip what Crazy Egg can do, but it cost $9 per month to track 9 pages. If you want to track say the home page of 9 websites you can do that to. To track more pages/ sites will cost more per month. But I have never needed to track more that 9 pages or site at any one time.

You can also check wordpress.org I beleive they have several tracking/stat plugins which of course are free.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net

Return to “Gettin' Traffic”