Is there an easier way to back linking?

Learn all about traffic, PPC, SEO, Article Marketing, Video Marketing, Banner Ads, CPM Buys And More...
fable666

Is there an easier way to back linking?

Postby fable666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi all

Another question on back linking...

Back linking is no easy task and time consuming, for what I have learned. But surely there is an easier way to get back links without using black hat strategies. Does anyone know of a white hat way?

cheers
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
jimburrow

Re: Is there an easier way to back linking?

Postby jimburrow » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:35 pm

What I understand from Google webinars, don't be real concerns about back links. Don't go out of your way to get them. let it be natural. Google has some idea of how many backlinks a site like yours should have over time. If you have way too many, Google good ban you from their search engine results pages. - and that would not be bad news.

Note that I'm not saying to ignore backlinks. If you have a reason to link to an authority site, by all means do! I try to make reference to my article source and do place a backlink to their article on their site.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net
Jason

Re: Is there an easier way to back linking?

Postby Jason » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:04 am

You can focus in your content. If it is high quality articles, you can naturally earn link. So it's hard to do that. Yeah, i believe there is no easy way to get backlink
Don't buy until read my best JVZoo WSO product reviews on Just Honest Review website.

Return to “Gettin' Traffic”