MapleStory 2 will nevertheless have particular features

Learn all about traffic, PPC, SEO, Article Marketing, Video Marketing, Banner Ads, CPM Buys And More...
Mmoak2018

MapleStory 2 will nevertheless have particular features

Postby Mmoak2018 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:12 am

It's difficult to predict where MapleStory 2 goes, whether it is going to capture the exact same dedicated crowd as its predecessor, or if it will fall into the same traps that resulted in its demise. A few of the things which plagued the first game, like DDOS attacks during a winter and random lag, are a consequence of age and outdated infrastructure. The game also includes a limited amount of purposeful end-game material, which may bore veteran players who burned through the main narrative.

Worst of all, the old MapleStory had a pay-to-win series through a feature aptly named the Money Shop. I had been guilty of spending almost $4,000 with this game over the course of a year playing my personality Mercedes, an elf queen who wields dual bowguns. Each seemingly minor upgrade to my wardrobe and battle stats added up over time, leading in that hefty sum. And I wasn't alone. Players who invest actual money in the game are in an extreme edge when compared with unfunded players. Challenging bosses like Lotus, that will shoot lasers from all possible angles, while rocks fall from the skies, require multiple players with funding to team up and defeat. (Fortunately, I managed to re-sell a whole lot of that gear, recouping near half of what I spent from the sport.)

Lee admits that this was a problem with the original game. "We've rightfully gained a reputation for publishing pay-to-win games," he states. "Together with our upcoming slate of names developed particularly for the Western crowd, we're trying to turn over a new leaf, producing games which are truly free to play." He says that to maintain MapleStory 2 and MapleStory M from getting pay-to-win, Nexon is "no longer requiring gamers to pay to get particular elements necessary for winning," and it'll disclose loot crate rates upfront, an increasingly common practice.

MapleStory M and MapleStory 2 will nevertheless have certain features that are eased by superior currency, such as getting particular haircuts and eyes, faster transportation across cities, and extra skill pages. But players aren't at any substantial disadvantage if they don't pay for those attributes. People have debated on Nexon forums whether the Korean variant of MapleStory 2 is pay-to-win and they haven't come to any true consensus.

There's also an opportunity for important changes that Nexon can introduce in its cellular and 3D iterations of MapleStory. The developers for MapleStory M have stated that, while the sport currently doesn't let you marry other players, if union is added there'll be support for LGBTQ weddings. That is a step up from the first Maple, which did not allow same-sex marriage, paralleling South Korea's real life refusal to legally recognize homosexual marriage. Similarly, particular jobs and classes are no longer sex bound, even though the game only offers two genders. These changes are as meaningful as updated graphics, helping to maneuver a 15-year-old game into the modern day.

Lately, I log onto Maplestory2 Mesos's main city, Tria, along with the square looks really bustling with life, it lags every time a person jumps. But it's the good kind of lag that shows the server is alive. Someone is playing all the greatest hits from the 90's, from Aqua's "Barbie Girl" to the Backstreet Boys' "I Want it That Way" on the keyboard, a new attribute added to MapleStory 2. From this vantage point, MapleStory is appearing the furthest from dead that it has been because 2009.

More news from https://www.mmotank.com/Maplestory-2-Mesos.html
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY

Return to “Gettin' Traffic”