Tracking Plug-in (SlimStats)

Got Wordpress Questions - We Got Answers... Check Out The Videos Or Ask A New Question All About Wordpress And Blogging For Profit.
jimburrow

Tracking Plug-in (SlimStats)

Postby jimburrow » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

SlimStats Tracking plug-in

A couple of weeks ago, I installed a FREE WordPress plug-in from wordpress.org that tracks traffic on your website. It’s named SlimStats. To find it, in you wordpress website, go into the Dashboard. Scroll down to Plugins and do a search on SlimStats.

You can track things link:
Real Time Logs
Overviews
Audience
Site Analysis
Traffic sources
Map Overlay

I also understand that they might start offering a heatmap overlay.

Anyway it’s yet another way to track traffic on your site. As mentioned in a previous blog post, you can track all incoming request to your site through apps link Awstats that are in cpanels with hosting companies link Hostgator.

You can put small code on your site like Google analytic and Crazy Egg and of course you can track your offer stats within your CPA network companies.

So give SlimStats a go and see what you think about it.

For more Tips on wordpress, SEO, Getting Traffic and more, check out my Getting Traffic website at http://gettingtraffic.org
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
Ellima

Re: Tracking Plug-in (SlimStats)

Postby Ellima » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:28 am

Hi, Jimborrow

Very cool Info. Tanks!!! :D :D :D

I was searching similar plugin in the last time, but I didn´t find with so pretty possibilities.

I ll check it and see how it works.

Evandro.
kittrad

Re: Tracking Plug-in (SlimStats)

Postby kittrad » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Really nice indeed. I'm currently doing a research before I get things started. And this helped me out to clear some things.

Return to “Wordpress And Blogging”