Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 - Its Back And BETTER...

magicman
Site Admin

Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 - Its Back And BETTER...

Postby magicman » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:24 am

phpBB [video]

POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 - Its Back And BETTER...

Postby vzerbee » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:11 pm

I have had Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 for a year and have several thoughts. First I love learning from Marcus and have either been on most of his webinars live or accessed the replays. While I have not implemented most of what is available in Simple Sites I have used what I am learning in various ways in my business. For example I have used Marcus' plugins, I have applied different blogging ideas to my own sites, and I am starting to use Adsense and Adwords. So while I have been 'sitting' on a lot of this information I feel it will still help me as I begin to use more and more of it because alot of it seems evergreen. It has been working for Marcus and will continue to work for us going forward.

Since I have some new sites to get content on, I think an important question I have today is where do I start inside Simple Sites to build a site under your direction from scratch to being ready to place some ads? I have not done this yet using your resources solely - and since there's so much info inside Simple Sites, where can I go to directly build a blog? Thanks and thanks for all the great webinars lately.

Vicki
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA

Return to “THE MARKETPLACE”