Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 - Its Back And BETTER...

magicman
Site Admin

Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 - Its Back And BETTER...

Postby magicman » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:24 am

phpBB [video]

POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Re: Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 - Its Back And BETTER...

Postby vzerbee » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:11 pm

I have had Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 for a year and have several thoughts. First I love learning from Marcus and have either been on most of his webinars live or accessed the replays. While I have not implemented most of what is available in Simple Sites I have used what I am learning in various ways in my business. For example I have used Marcus' plugins, I have applied different blogging ideas to my own sites, and I am starting to use Adsense and Adwords. So while I have been 'sitting' on a lot of this information I feel it will still help me as I begin to use more and more of it because alot of it seems evergreen. It has been working for Marcus and will continue to work for us going forward.

Since I have some new sites to get content on, I think an important question I have today is where do I start inside Simple Sites to build a site under your direction from scratch to being ready to place some ads? I have not done this yet using your resources solely - and since there's so much info inside Simple Sites, where can I go to directly build a blog? Thanks and thanks for all the great webinars lately.

Vicki
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
bupehaweh

Re: Simple Sites Big Profits 2015 - Its Back And BETTER...

Postby bupehaweh » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:00 am

Nice one.
Grades have worth guys so don’t be rude with your professor otherwise they will give to low grades that reason bad impact on your resume. If it happen that the solutions is only best research paper service which is the alternate of bad impressions.

Return to “THE MARKETPLACE”