Should I build a mobile website or use a responsive theme on my website?

Learn All You Ever Need To Know About SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION And Generating Free Traffic.
fable666

Should I build a mobile website or use a responsive theme on my website?

Postby fable666 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:53 am

Hi All,

Should I create a separate mobile website that links to my main desktop website or a responsive themes on my website? Does it make any difference?

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
calixsteve

Re: Should I build a mobile website or use a responsive theme on my website?

Postby calixsteve » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:32 am

It has become so important to focu on mobile devices because now research tells that there lot more users are using mobile devices than Laptop/PC. I would recommend you to have your IPhone mobile application which can target more audience than having a website. For this you do not need to make major changes there are few tools available over internet which can convert your website into a smart IPhone app. You just need to make sure your website should be perfectly responsive before going for IPhone app developed.
ameliyawi

Postby ameliyawi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:43 am

If you look at statistics, the use of mobile apps is about 90%, i'm a web developer http://corevalue.net/ and i recommends you make a mobile app.
usman

Postby usman » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:53 am

yes, you can.

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”