Site Review Please of my sports site by jim burrow

jimburrow

Site Review Please of my sports site by jim burrow

Postby jimburrow » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Marcus please review my sports site at http://front-row-sports.org so I can put it behind me and move on.

You are already familiar with the BringMeSports toolbar. I'm not looking for you to do a make over on this site, just any suggestions including some wording that you can give me. We can go over this site on a webinar too where I could go into more depth. One special note - I've already tried using the grid a while back similar to the grid you had on your site. It didn't improve clicks to the offer landing page or conversions.

After watching the review for Allan's site, I made some changes to my sports site - for eye movement flow. 

Starting with the Organic SEO snippet - see blow. Then move to the site and see if there is continuity. 

Then check the site for good eye movement and then move on to the offer landing page for "BringMeSports", and again checking for continuity.

Note - when you land on my site, your eyes either land on the Header then move to the automated computer image or they will land right on the automated computer image. Either way, your eyes should move to the right and unto the "Install Now" button.

BringMeSports has changed their color scheme, so I'm not sure if the color scheme I'm using is any good anymore and change it to their new color scheme or just lighten up the colors on my site.

I've got Traffic and make 1 conversions a day - on average, But would like to increase the conversion a little more before I say, time to forget this site and let it do its thing and move on to the next site.

Organic Traffic snippet below - this snippet is ranked #2 in Bing, Yahoo, msn and others Search results Page. Only Google doesn't like it due to there latest changes.

Front Row Sport For All Computers and Laptops
front-row-sports.org
Watch Live Sports Online | CBS Sports Ulive, NBC Sports NBA, NBC Sports MLB, ESPN Go | Scores, Headlines, Videos, Calendars, Fantasy Leagues, & More
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY

Return to “Our Site Reviews”