magicman
Site Admin

MARCUS' NICHE BLOG SETUP GUIDE AND INSTRUCTIONS

Postby magicman » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:09 pm

MARCUS' NICHE BLOG SETUP GUIDE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
WWW.AFFILIATEMARKETINGDUDE.COM

In order to get your niche blog up fast we need the following:

1. your name cheap username and pushcode:

if you do not have a namecheap account sign up for one (a free one will do) and get me the username and push code... not passcode (push code) you can find it by going to your

profile and then domain push settings... this will allow me to send domains to your account.

2. MAKE SURE you have hostgator web hosting (even if you have hosting somewhere else... this will make things a lot faster)

to get hosting go here

http://www.affiliatemarketingdude.com/host/

and sign up for the Baby Plan (its about 8 bucks a month if you choose to pay monthly) just choose a generic domain name to register like YOURNAMEwebtips or something easy to

remember and short... it doesnt really matter what niche its in... this will be your hub site.

then we will need your login info for your hostgator account along with the login link sent to you in the welcome email... this will come about 4 hours after you sign up,

sometimes a lil sooner.

MAKE SURE all of this is in one thread... all your questions about your site, ect. Do not open a new ticket as that will seriously slow down the process.

once we get this info we can set up your niche site asap.

thanks again,

marcus

ps: here is a link to some killer plugins and tools you can use on your blogs in the meantime.

http://www.affiliatemarketingdude.com/plugins/

POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
kittrad

Re: MARCUS' NICHE BLOG SETUP GUIDE AND INSTRUCTIONS

Postby kittrad » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:32 am

I'll give this one a try since I have some time to burn. Let's see if this will work.

Return to “Marcus Blog Setup Instructions”