Shoutout to Marcus

promote marcus' products and make money :-)
vzerbee

Shoutout to Marcus

Postby vzerbee » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Wow! How about a big shout-out to Marcus for this forum. Not only is he encouraging our questions, he is in there answering for us. I'm not sure about everyone else but I really like Marcus' teaching style and the way he challenges us to think in new and strategic ways to market successfully. It takes me awhile to absorb all that he offers such as using trigger words, thinking outside the box, flipping markets, but I think it is very forward thinking and best of all has the intent to help people find answers to their questions. While trying to help us be more successful, we are finding more ways to get people the information they are seeking.

Thank you Marcus for all that you do.

Vicki
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
fable666

Re: Shoutout to Marcus

Postby fable666 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:56 pm

WOW go Marcus,

To be honest I have mentioned this on another post, but I will mention it again.. I am learning something new every minute I am on here. Thank you thank you... thank you.

I just can not wait until I have enough cash behind me to join your tutorials.

Many thanks Marcus
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
jfinkel18

Postby jfinkel18 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:25 am

Vicki -

Thanks for posting this message. It looks like you are quite a leader on this forum. Looking forward to connecting more.
Rickemoore

Postby Rickemoore » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Hello marcus glad ive came across you in a email .been checking out your training the last couple weeks and very excited to get started.
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:01 pm

glad to have you here rick :-)

NickyPaul

Postby NickyPaul » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:00 am

Thanks for Sharing this
Hello Nicky :D :D :D :D

schedule sms

Return to “Welcome To The Forum: Get Answers And Get MONEY”