Ad Spend Calculator

Who's Afraid Of The P.P.C. The P.P.C. - Not Me Cause We Can Get Clicks For Pennies On The Dollar... Lets Talk About It Here...

Ad Spend Calculator

Postby 8791 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:43 am

Hi Guys -

No, this isn't a niche suggestion, ... or is it? :)

Anyway, I thought I'd share this because I don't recall this in a video and to just make it obvious to all.

This is just to make sure you have some intellectual basis for the ad money you may decide to spend, so that you have a long and illustrious IM career with a full wallet.

This is a copy and paste from a post that Marcus made somewhere else. Here it is...

Rule of thumb, take the payout, divide it by 20, that’s your pay per click cost.

That's it. Have a nice day.

Re: Ad Spend Calculator

Postby jimburrow » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:50 am

If you are using Bing and Google PPC, both tell you what your CPC is over several periods of time. From a day to day basics it could very by 10 cents - at least for my campaigns were during the week I average 7 cent per click but on weekends it has been as high as 15 cent per click on selected keywords. Over all keywords the fluctuations are more stable.

So it is important that you monitor your PPC campaigns and for those keywords that are costing you a lot per click, are you really getting much results. I have found that my spending could degrees if I drop or pause the high CPC keywords and ending up with a higher Positive cash flow.

So unless you don't have a PPC campaign going to see real results, I don't see the purpose of the Role of Thumb.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.

Re: Ad Spend Calculator

Postby cp2014 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:02 am

I am not sure this formula will work accurately that you have described in your thread. And I agree with Jimburrow!

Return to “Pay Per Click Traffic”