Content problem

here we talk about old ads, copywriting, conversion, and more :-) submit your copy for a critique
andy9999

Content problem

Postby andy9999 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:28 am

How to get the content to any niche ? Flipping Articles is good process?
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
Razyan3

Re: Content problem

Postby Razyan3 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:29 pm

If I understand. I would get 'original' content for your keywords on your niche. And then answer questions for that niche in that content. You can get quality articles written from various sources. :idea:
jimburrow

Postby jimburrow » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Although Fiverr and Hirewriter will create your content, that is no guarantee that it is original content as a friend of mine found out. - the hard way.

What I do (and I don't know if this is ethical or not, but I do it anyway) is do a search for the content that I'm looking for. Then copy and past this content from 5 or so websites into microsoft words (office) then start rearranging the content so it makes sense and is smooth reading. And whenever I can, I will add or remove some sentences to make a good reading article.

In my opinion, this final article is original by me as it is not an article from one person or website. It's like going to the Library to do research on an report that is an assignment when you were in high school. - or anywhere!

Note - if I feel the article is to much from one person, I will give that person credit and make reference to him or site if I can. But I always make sure the reference is opened in a new window, so my visitor does not leave my site.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net
clicktapae

Postby clicktapae » Tue May 31, 2016 4:34 am

various sources available but i recommend you to hire someone for high-quality Content the content free vocabulary mistakes

Return to “Copywriting And Conversion”