missing css style sheet everytime i try to export my artiste

STOP RIPPING YOUR HAIR OUT OVER TECH STUFF... GET THE ANSWER YOU NEED HERE ;)
sharonv

missing css style sheet everytime i try to export my artiste

Postby sharonv » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:15 am

Everytime I try and export my theme into my hosting it comes up "missing css style sheet" is this something I go somewhere to get it at another website. Why does this only happen in artisteer 3 and not in artisteer4.

Please help me someone if you know how I can get this css style sheet. This is necessary for me to export my theme properly without it wont export into my hosting!

I can't be the only one that this happens to have this problem, do you go get a css style sheet before you do your theme in artisteer3? :?

Thank you, anyone that can help me with this.
Sharon

-Could it be that I neglected to click on "something" whatever that may be , when doing my theme in artisteer 3 to get the css style sheet

When I first started my theme I pressed on wordpress theme, should I have chosen: website or blog! I'm just trying to find out what im doing wrong and to fix this so I can just get started. I can't be the only one having this problem
I am Sharon Valenta...Check Out My Site at http://www.homeaffordabilitycalculator.net
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
jimburrow

Re: missing css style sheet everytime i try to export my art

Postby jimburrow » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:52 pm

hi Sharon

although this is an old post, I thought it should have at least one reply. Both the Artisteer project and the wordpress zip fills are downloaded to your computer. But you only install the zip file on your website. If you try and install the project fill you will get an error message. All the css files are in the zip fill. if you are getting an css missing error, then try to re-download the wordpress zip file from Artisteer.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net

Return to “Tech Junk And Other Gobbledygook”