two sites for review! Looking to launch both for SEM

DUDE... can you just look at my site and help me make money with it??? SURE PAL... submit it here (Must Be A Paid Member)
brogan.klombies

two sites for review! Looking to launch both for SEM

Postby brogan.klombies » Tue May 02, 2017 9:17 am

Hi there!
So the first site has nearly all the relevant affiliate offers I want (just need a PPCall number offer)
I want to bid on the keyword "broken window", for people who got a broken window and are looking to get it fixed/replaced.

https://www.brokenwindow.solutions/

[UPDATE MAY 23. I edited brokenwindow recently, I made the site a bit less cluttered, added a dropdown menu, and focused the content some more. Other than the banners, the affiliate links are not live yet. I'm waiting to get accepted into Angie's List affiliate program (with 'CJ Affiliate by Conversant') and get some focused and relevant offers. My goal is to launch the site this week on SEM Adwords. Please leave some feedback!! Thank you!!]

My main concern is that it is probably too cluttered with ads. If this is the case, point out which ads I could be better off without.

The PPCall offer I'm waiting on is $20, and the free sign-up offers are around $3.
I'm not going to bid any more than $0.10-0.15 per click and $5 a day for Bing and AdWords

[UPDATE: (may18) Hi Marcus, so for the 'app' site, I think it might be a better idea to restructure the angle a little. Rather than simply trying to pre-sell one affiliate offer, maybe instead I go for "Top 5 Mobile Apps for ....." and provide some info and compare the offers (like pricing and functionality), and then get an affiliate link for each one. I think that might be pretty cool.. and it would make the search engines happier (because before, they put a wall in my face for not having any actual content). Let me know in your review if you think that's the direction I should take to monetize the site!]

The second site that I want to launch for SEM, I want to give a disclaimer first. It is a single page site promoting adult online dating and similar offers. There is NO 18+ content on the site or the affiliate landing pages, but I want to give a heads up that it is a mature subject matter.

I don't want to offend anyone, so if my page is too mature, I'll remove it from this forum post immediately!

With that out of the way...

So the App site was intended to go on AdWords or Bing Ads, but neither service allowed my ad to run. Strange thing though about AdWords was that it said my ads weren't running, yet it got 22 impressions and 2 clicks over a 3 day period. The bid was around 10 cents

I am going to bid on the term "sexting app", and the half-dozen similar keywords.
Right now the page is VERY minimal (I feel uncomfortable trying to find relevant images, but I imagine that a market looking for an app for sexting is very visually-oriented. Let me know if I could use a better image to attract attention..)

Here's the address: https://www.sextingapp.me/

Primary affiliate offer is about $32...extra sidebar offers are about $3.

Any kind of feedback that would raise the conversion-rate potential would be much appreciated!!
Last edited by brogan.klombies on Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
brogan.klombies

Re: two sites for review! Looking to launch both for SEM

Postby brogan.klombies » Tue May 02, 2017 9:23 am

Oh yeah.. Neither site has a squeeze page at the moment. If I see that these sites get actual conversions, I will DEFINITELY consider adding a squeeze page to send email affiliate offers!

And I was also having trouble with my 'smart affiliate ads pro' plugin. Images never show up after I upload them. Is it just me having this problem?..
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Mon May 29, 2017 2:31 pm

site is really un targeted and not focused... these people want to fix a broken window... show them the options and lead them to the offers... right now there are way to many offers and way too much going on...

the checklist is the only thing i would keep and refine, the drop down box doesn't make sense to have there in that context.

really hard to look at this page and know what to do... you need to not only tell your visitors what to do but also show them how to do it and WHY to do it.

redo the whole thing... not digging it at all focus more on the benefits that the users will get.

brogan.klombies

Postby brogan.klombies » Wed May 31, 2017 6:56 am

thank you so much. Much appreciated.

Return to “Site Reviews From Marcus & Team”