Please review my site

DUDE... can you just look at my site and help me make money with it??? SURE PAL... submit it here (Must Be A Paid Member)
stevereckless

Please review my site

Postby stevereckless » Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 am

Hi Marcus, Could you review this site please: http://getyourcoupons.net/

I will be running PPc on Google.
30c per click or below.
$3.00 a download.

Thanks
Steve :)
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
brogan.klombies

Re: Please review my site

Postby brogan.klombies » Thu May 18, 2017 3:17 pm

from my novice 30 second glance.. this looks pretty cool. Nice work!
nawrotwm

Postby nawrotwm » Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 am

Hi
Can you please reviev my site:
https://monthlybudgettemplate.org/
Can you please advice what is the best traffic for this site?
Jamil

Postby Jamil » Sun May 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Marcus,

I’m still a novice, a virgin to this whole website making, affiliate marketing, niche finding stuff. I purchased your program and I am doing hours and hours of experimentation (trial and error). I also plan to utilize the services of fiverr. I will have them create a logo for me, and a series of Social Media, Whiteboard Animation Videos for all my different niches. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME AWARE OF THE SERVICES OF FIVERR. Along with your help, Fiverr looks like one of the best resources for my future success in Affiliate Marketing.

GOING FORWARD, I’d like to get your opinions of what I have created so far. I purchased about 4 domains and plan to purchase more as I consider different niches. I had two accounts with blue host, but had to close one of them due to technical problems. The website; https://proxy68.com/ is what I’ve been working on so far. It's still in review status, and I still need to figure out some things before I can publish it. If you need further information please let me know.
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Mon May 29, 2017 7:45 am

PLEASE KEEP EACH SITE REVIEW TO ITS OWN POST... ALSO MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN SOMETHING THAT LETS ME KNOW YOU ARE A SIMPLE SITES CUSTOMER SO I CAN LOOK YOU UP. (DO NOT PUT SENSITIVE INFO... JUST LAST NAME AND ORDER DATE WILL SUFFICE)

magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Mon May 29, 2017 8:05 am

Links at the top should not be the same color as the background... make them white if you are keeping the blue
Not a big fan of the header as it is kinda loud distracting

note the flow... when i look at this page my eyes do not settle anywhere... i cant figure out what you want me to look at... therefore i want to leave.

simplify your message... instead of

Are You Ready To Get all the Coupons You Will Ever Need For Your Online Shopping?
Who Else Wants To Get All The Coupons They Will Ever Need For Their Online Shopping, Let WikiBuy Intuitively Find Them The Best Deals And Save Them A Small Fortune In The Process!
With Nothing To Pay Ever – It’s Free!

say something like...

save thousands with the click of a mouse using the new wikibuy toolbar...

do you shop on _____ and _____ and _____ then you can save money.... heres how it works... screenshots, demo video, all with sales links.

simplify, refine, direct the eye where you want it to go.

Return to “Site Reviews From Marcus & Team”