2 Sites for Review. Need Help With CONVERSION! May 30th 2017.

DUDE... can you just look at my site and help me make money with it??? SURE PAL... submit it here (Must Be A Paid Member)
7evnty2

2 Sites for Review. Need Help With CONVERSION! May 30th 2017.

Postby 7evnty2 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:32 am

Marcus, I bought simple sites 2016 yesterday, I thought I was gonna get 2017 version but I don’t know… I’m still satisfied, that’s besides the point though. I am writing you today because you said on live chat if I bought the program you would give me consulting on one of my affiliate websites and tell me what I need to change.

I have gone through a lot of your material so far, like I said on youtube’s live stream chat if you can remember (Nigativety “I got 1,000 visitors on both my websites within their first week of being up, got 200 clicks to products I was promoting on both sites each but got 0 sales. 0 email leads too. How I got my traffic was from facebook, twitter, and Youtube. Also Forums… I manually for about 2 or 3 hours went and found people who were searching for what I was promoting and what my websites are about (Singing Better and Deleting Malware on your computer). I got tons of people to respond, react, and go to my websites. I have been saving up for your program so I can’t afford hosting, domains, or nothing like that YET… so I have been using free websites from weebly so far… here are my only current two websites..

( http://howtosingbetternow.weebly.com/ ) ( http://deleteallviruses.weebly.com/ )

After my first week of manual free promoting AND SEO… I quit promoting them to research conversion.. but still struggling.

I know there are tons of little things on site that will help conversion.. even something as simple as my very choice of words will drastically affect my conversion. So i’ve gotten direct and correct targeted traffic manually, did seo for the site, even ran a facebook ad coupon (Free 40 bucks towards ads) for my singing site.. it got 8,000 impressions and 55 clicks on that free 40 bucks facebook coupon ad… 55 damn clicks to my website plus the other 200 for that site and not one single sale..

My main product is only like 60 or 70 dollars, I get like 50 bucks for a commission, I offer free tips sent to their email to capture it.. the vendor of the product gives tons of great free valuable videos on singing.. thats what I was gonnna send them through email to help them even more, then make sale a few back end products through email after gaining their trust and helping them…. PLEASE HELP ME MARCUS, you are the man! :)
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: 2 Sites for Review. Need Help With CONVERSION! May 30th 2017.

Postby magicman » Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 am

can you send specific examples of what the people are clicking on to get to your sites?

ie the youtube video or the facebook ad and even what you are writing on the forums.

my guess is that the disconnect is in the WAY they got there... they probably are not anticipating buying stuff.

once i get this ill critique the sites for you

7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:45 pm

I go on forums that are titled "Best online singing courses, How can I learn to sing better" for the singing one... Then I start a facebook page titled "How to Sing Better Now" also joined singing groups on facebook. MY MAIN source of traffic however is by far Twitter. I go on the twitter search bar and type in my ideal customer so... for example on my singing one, i type in "I wish I could sing better" then thanks to the quotation marks I find only and exactly people who tweeted out such a phrase... then I go and recommend them my site which they can then check out the blog content, or sign up to the email for free singing tips and free lessons to help give them value.. Then I also offer on site "Superior Singing Method" as the main affiliate offer.. it's a singing course from Clickbank and one of the most popular ones in the music category. So the product can be sold, I get what I think is the correct traffic.. I only personally seek out people searching, tweeting, posting on forums or facebook about how they can be a better singer. So I get free SEO Traffic through search, I did use that free Facebook Ad Coupon which I targeted people between 13 and 23 and only people who liked "Singing" on Facebook. So I got young singers, from that $40 coupon I got 55 clicks.. From Twitter, I've gotten over 250+ Clicks... THEN ON THE Virus Site... I did the same but only used the twitter method. Then I also went and did the twitter search method for amazon products and in one day I got 108 clicks to the links I sent out... So people definetly clicked them, at least Amazon's tracking said I had 108 clicks on May 27th of 2017... So I found people who were wanting to buy stuff through twitter search, said nice stuff like "Hey maybe this is what you are looking for." or tried to find them the cheapest and best deals.. best bang for their buck. I got retweets, nice reply's, and likes on my recommendations but not a single sale.. Am I doing something Wrong? I still have yet to try your Specific Creative Keyword method.. cause I just bought your course, have been studying it and still saving up for the Hosting and Domain. THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP! I Appreciate it so much and Once I start making tons of money from your Simple Sites program's help Marcus... I will buy all the rest of your products man! Thanks a big one! :)
7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:48 am

magicman wrote:can you send specific examples of what the people are clicking on to get to your sites?

ie the youtube video or the facebook ad and even what you are writing on the forums.

my guess is that the disconnect is in the WAY they got there... they probably are not anticipating buying stuff.

once i get this ill critique the sites for you

All of my sources of traffic for each site include:

Sing Better Now:
Twitter - Main Source - 150 Clicks - Way of Traffic on Twitter: I type in a phrase using quotation marks in the search bar... Such as "Wish I could sing better"
Facebook - 55 Clicks
YouTube - N/A

Delete All Malware:
Twitter - Main Source - 200 Clicks - Way of Traffic on Twitter: I type in a phrase using quotation marks in the search bar... Such as "I got a virus"
YouTube - N/A

I have only targeted people who have tweeted about wishing or wanting to sing better or how to sing or who got a virus or some malware.
I have only targeted people in a facebook ad who likes "Singing" and Singing Groups or people who have viruses.
I have uploaded youtube videos with my sites keywords in that video.

I get with no work done... about 20 to 30 visitors a week. WHEN I got out personally and look for directed targeted traffic, I can get up to 200 to 500 visitors to my website within just a hour or two of searching and then talking to them.

NONE of them buy. NONE of them sign up for the Free Singing Lessons on my newsletter button. NONE of them sign up for the Free Virus Removal offer on my other niche sites newsletter.

SO I can get traffic. I can get up to 3500 a week from just 1 to 2 hours of manual searching a day. I get between 50 and 700 views on my youtube videos. I know how to run ads, how to target certain people, groups, interests and niches on ads. but after all of this traffic... not one lead, sale, sign up, not one nothing...

I am starting to believe this is because my traffic might be cold. If it is then i'd have to sale harder. I'd have to make some great funnel, build trust within that sales funnel, then eventually after they trust me, they will buy from me, sign up their email but many people say cold traffic is a hassle and especially not to worry about it as a beginner.

Why can't I convert?
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:14 pm

nature of traffic and visitor intent... this is why you are not converting.

these people are not out actively seeking you so it takes a lot more to sell them... when i do search marketing... we target people right at the pain point where they are looking for solutions.

twitter, facebook, and other social media traffic platforms can work but unless you do them right they can take a lot of time with very little results from the direct action.

the answer would be yes if you are stuck to this traffic method... create a funnel.

7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

By Pain point you mean people who need a answer or solution to their problem immediately? Either that or using a sales funnel is the only (Or best) two ways to convert with the search traffic? If I were to use a trigger word and then use SEO and PPC like Marcus does would I have better conversion and overall success??
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:20 pm

focus everything on your keyword like your trigger words... then find out what problem they are having and show them how to solve it with your affiliate offers.

7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Marcus, imma make boat loads of money soon, make you proud and be your greatest testimonial of success with your program. You've already helped me light years and I get the overall concept of it. All I gotta do now is go do it. I'm still confused with the hosting and domains.. like where to buy it and how to set it up. That's the last step Im on.. cause I went to that blue hosting and when I went to order the 3 year plan which is unlimited hosting and domains for 3 years.. the total came to like $490.. So Im saving up from my current job to buy that then I'll make my first wordpress site. I already found a keyword that gets 1K - 10K monthly visits.. has about 90K actual search results and literally no ads on it at all. On google adwords keyword tool planner it said the ads go for 1 cent per click. So I've already found a great keyword, Im so excited cause I made a great sales funnel plan to go with it to0. This is all possible thanks to you Marcus. I'll update you on my progress once I get my site up and start buying this cheap traffic.
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 am

get hosting yearly... it should only be $70 without add ons

7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:48 am

Is that what you use? yearly hosting without add ons? It will give me wordpress to download afterwards too right? Link me the $70 hosting please Marcus, so I can get started now!!! I'll have enough today from this weeks paycheck.
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 am

http://www.gohubsite.com

7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Marcus, in one of your 2015 tutorials on simplesitesbigprofits course. You said the suggest bid on google adwords means nothing.. is this still true in 2017? What does the suggested bid mean and What does it mean when you said that you can choose the amount you pay per click on a keyword or ppc ad or something like that in the 2015 version???
7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Never mind.. I found my answer on one of your super old videos on the blog profits.
7evnty2

Postby 7evnty2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Marcus, I paid 16 dollars for a baby hostgator account and then downloaded wordpress. Set up a social anxiety cures website and had the most terrible trouble. I was beyond confused, the cpanel and hostgator account had so many options, buttons, etc. Wordpress is horrible too. I tried uploading your blog profit network plugins and it locked me out of my site with two different errors. So I deleted my hostgator account, domain, and wordpress site. I know you say to not let the tech stuff bog us down but man.... that really got to me. I've decided to just use weebly, Im used to it already. Then Imma get a autoresponder and tracker. I'll use aweber and crazy egg like you. For weebly traffic.. Imma just use ppc ads on google and bing. I had a good site on wordpress made, with tons of offers that were focused on my keywords and niches problems. But wordpress kept glitching, and I didn't know anything about it, how to fix the problems, I looked up on google how to fix it but found nothing. I just dreadfully hate wordpress to death.Will the ppc ads to a weebly site with value and helpful products my niche wants work fine?

Return to “Site Reviews From Marcus & Team”