How do I get a domain to go live

DUDE... can you just look at my site and help me make money with it??? SURE PAL... submit it here (Must Be A Paid Member)
rvbound76

How do I get a domain to go live

Postby rvbound76 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:04 pm

How do I get a domain to go live after I paid host Gator to host it? How do get the DNS files to make it live?

Thanks, Lee
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
jimburrow

Re: How do I get a domain to go live

Postby jimburrow » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:06 am

You need to set the options in your registrar (the company you bought your domain through) to pint hostgator DNS (that you got from hostgator email) to point to hostgator. Netherworld Hostgator sent you two DNS in the welcome email (if you don't have the email then go into your cpanel). From here you go into your Registrar settings and somewhere there is a field that you put these two hostgator DNS into. And Save. After that, you should be live.

Note Marcus has lots of videos on how to do this. Almost everything on Webinar or videos that he talks about finding a niche and using his trigger word list, he covers how to get you site to go live.

If this doesn't help - leave a post in the Skype group and we will try to a video for you to watch. Many of us in this group monitor the skype group more than we go into the forums.
Jim Burrow a senior student of Marcus.
http://howtobuildablog.net
rvbound76

Postby rvbound76 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:29 am

Thank You Jim for the reply. I called Host Gator and had a chat session with Host Gator and the Domain is in redemption. Apparently when I bought the Domain from Marcus for $99 it was not registered as I thought it was. That is why when I tried to put the domain on Host Gator it would not populate dns Chris from Host Gator told me. Now I am trying to get in touch with Marcus. How do I get into the Skype Group?

Thanks, Lee

> "Positive anything is better than negative nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
kittrad

Postby kittrad » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:11 pm

How do I get into the Skype Group?

Bumping this up please. Is it a invite only group?
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:58 pm

its originally for my super serious students. but i am finding that being here and asking questions is much better.

Return to “Site Reviews From Marcus & Team”