How can I find low cost clicks for a purchased "High Ticket Niche"

Here A Niche, There A Niche, Everywhere A Niche Niche... Find Your Profitable Niche Here... Or Two Or Three Or A Hundred And Three...
gmaffmkt

How can I find low cost clicks for a purchased "High Ticket Niche"

Postby gmaffmkt » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:01 am

Hi,

Since I have had zero success finding a profitable niche a "High Ticket Niche" (HTN) was aquired from Marcus.

Purchasing a "High Ticket Niche" does not appear to work when trying to use the market flipper method,  because it takes *two* sites, chosen as a pair in competitive markets like a HTN, for mapping low cost ppc keywords to high paying ones.

Unfortunately, contrary to a specific commitment, the delivered site is not focused on low cost but high cost clicks with content whose titles get zero paid searches.

The "exact match domain" (EMD) is in the mortgage niche and I am looking for low cost clicks that match intent enough to flip visitors into this EMD.

Of course, a side effect of this decision is that "trigger words" are of little use here.

Does anyone else that purchased a HTN have the same issue and how was/is it resolved?

Any insights would be helpful.

Thanks,

Brett
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: How can I find low cost clicks for a purchased "High Ticket Niche"

Postby magicman » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

what is the domain name and site? ill show you how it is supposed to work.

gmaffmkt

Postby gmaffmkt » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:09 pm

https://mortgageapprovalprocess.net/

Admittedly at a good point in the customer journey.

Thanks
gmaffmkt

Postby gmaffmkt » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 am

Perhaps another high ticket niche, one with a low competition low cost cpc for an exact match domain (EMD) as supposed to be, might be a better way to resolve this.

Since my whole issue has been for years, getting a niche with cheap enough clicks and offers paying high enough to be profitable, which is why I bought this. I'd love to know how this domain satisfies that need.

I am not wed to the mortgage market but are looking to find a niche that is really obviously profitable, has lots of offers, is evergreen, scaleable and chosen to covert profitably without email ("cut throat" conversion style) as discussed initially.

Another approach may be to provide anothernich that is low ppc cost, high volume, and in a niche that naturally leads into this site's focus. As a "market flipper" pair this EMD could be used for the conversion site to redirect clicks to.

Thanks,

Brett
magicman
Site Admin

Postby magicman » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 am

hi brett,

that is actually a pretty good niche, you will want to look at all traffic methods... for this one you can even tackle free traffic... though paid can be pretty inexpensive... msn is a good start... should be able to be under 30c per click... but for the free traffic plan just make some good downloads and stuff for this and all the sub category words like

mortgage loan approval process timeline
loan approval process flowchart
mortgage loan process flow chart
who decides if you get approved for the loan?
loan approval estimator
what do underwriters look for loan approval
mortgage loan approved with conditions
mortgage approved with conditions then denied

you can use youtube, articles, ect...

and if you are thinking about contemplating buying a new niche... talk to us about upgrading to the summer coaching program... its got new niches and a lot more :-)

gmaffmkt

Postby gmaffmkt » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:49 am

Hi,

Thanks for the direction. Those keywords helped me focus on the market better and I've found several candidates that seem to group up around underwriting as an example.

Found out that big G is being very behaviorable about presenting ads. They showed up front a lot then less and less until none ever show at all. I even opened a private browser window to reduce the effect.

After gathering planner data I did both quoted and non-quoted searches recording the page counts and timeout values for any keyword over 99 per month. While most are 100-1k, there are a few 1k-10k that emerged from gathering suggestions at the bottom of each serp, deduplicating them and then getting planner data on them.

My last step will be to use a suggest tool with that list and see what surfaces. The process is beginning to show enough traffic in aggregate with low enough competition to justify a test (soon ;?).

Thanks for nudging me to both you and Tiffany. I hope she fares well wherever she ends up.

Brett

One of the first things that I want to test out is

Return to “Niche Finding & Profitable Markets”