How Much Money Should I Spend?

Here A Niche, There A Niche, Everywhere A Niche Niche... Find Your Profitable Niche Here... Or Two Or Three Or A Hundred And Three...
fable666

How Much Money Should I Spend?

Postby fable666 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi guys,

I would like to know how much of a budget should I have to start my second website? My first website cost me loads as I had made some purchases of plugins and themes.

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: How Much Money Should I Spend?

Postby magicman » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:07 pm

spend what you need... only what you need.

ask... what do I want to accomplish... then only get what you need to do to make that happen...

its the age old wants VS needs dilemma... you can always buy more stuff later once you have income or traffic.

fable666

Postby fable666 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Thanks for the reply, I will think about that... something to ponder about.
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
wcmckean

Postby wcmckean » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:50 am

I keep hearing to keep things simple. Spend enough to test so that you can get data back on what your customers want. Spending to outsource tasks to free your time up for other more important tasks too. I don't think it takes a lot to do either.

Return to “Niche Finding & Profitable Markets”