Is Clickbank good for a beginner?

Here A Niche, There A Niche, Everywhere A Niche Niche... Find Your Profitable Niche Here... Or Two Or Three Or A Hundred And Three...
fable666

Is Clickbank good for a beginner?

Postby fable666 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:44 am

Hi All,

I have been looking into a niche using Marcus' method (great method... ) I believe I have found a good niche but the problem is that there is nothing related to it on Offervault, but there is on Clickbank.... On the offer it has N/A on the Average Sales also they have to purchase the product before I get a commission. Now is this OK to go with? Now bare in mind I am a Newbie to all this. Hope someone can enlighten me on this situation.

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: Is Clickbank good for a beginner?

Postby magicman » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:51 am

clickbank is all sales oriented so in order to get paid you have to make a sale.

this makes it a little more difficult unless you have directly targeted traffic... because you have to make sales the conversion rates are usually 3% or less... usually 1% or less in most cases...

which means... 100 clicks = 1 sale
which means... your commission divided by 100 = your EPC (earnings per click)

if you are getting paid $28 commission on the product your EPC would be $0.28.

the biq question is... can you get direct relevant traffic for LESS than 28 cents per click.

doesn't matter if one is a newbie or marketing pro... its all about the numbers.

in this example... if the offer doesn't convert... and there are no backup or creative offers you can run... its kinda tough and you would be out all your hard work basing everything on one offer.

fable666

Postby fable666 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:55 am

Thanks Marcus,

I think I will stay clear until I know what I am doing.

Many thanks
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
gmaffmkt

Postby gmaffmkt » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:14 am

Then how can we drive this whole program from the niche direction first if there are no readily available affiliate offers?

It seems that there has to be some time spent gathering affiliate offer sources (affiliate search engines like OfferVault), learning what is out there, and finding other ways to source affiliate products.

This has been an issue for a long time in this program for me and I'd love to get more input as to what resources there are and other methods to find affiliate offers to match with.

I think that this is what has been driving the usual technique to start with an offer and there are whole big data approaches based on this "sell what people are buying" philosophy (e.g. AdBeat).

While I think that Marcus' approach has great value, I propose that we do need more guidance and resources to match affiliate offers with our hard mined niches.

One approach that comes to mind is to search the high value keyword, click on the ads and see where the offers go (based on AdBeat's approach). The good thing is that we definitely know what the target high value keyword is already.
Ransford Ahiabley

Postby Ransford Ahiabley » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:09 pm

No It Is Not

Return to “Niche Finding & Profitable Markets”