Is Google Keyword Planner working???

Here A Niche, There A Niche, Everywhere A Niche Niche... Find Your Profitable Niche Here... Or Two Or Three Or A Hundred And Three...
fable666

Is Google Keyword Planner working???

Postby fable666 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:58 am

Hi All

I think I am having problems with Google keyword planner? Every time I put a trigger word in it seems as if Google only wants me to see what they want me to see... for example when I put the trigger word lower in 80% of all the ideas (from 311 ideas) seem to be about back pain... and 10% about roads and the other 10% just rubbish..

Now I have tried it with another trigger word tutor and the same happens about 80% (from 800 ideas) is maths problems, 10% learning centres and 10% rubbish??

Am I doing something wrong in Google keyword planner? I have tried it with changing the locations and broad related ideas and still the same results but with lower idea counts.

Please help
Looking for a bike rack? Then come on over to the #1 Site For Bike Rack Reviews and have a look to see what you could have missed reading other review sites. What are you waiting for? what have you got to lose? Come take a look....
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: Is Google Keyword Planner working???

Postby magicman » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:38 pm

if you get a bunch of results for one word... like if i do calculator and see scientific, online, math or whatever... i can just enter those as negative words... or play with the "bid price" "competition" or "monthly searches" just click those and see if it sorts them more evenly.

Return to “Niche Finding & Profitable Markets”