Local Marketing

Here A Niche, There A Niche, Everywhere A Niche Niche... Find Your Profitable Niche Here... Or Two Or Three Or A Hundred And Three...
magicman
Site Admin

Re: Local Marketing

Postby magicman » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:48 pm

usually to get local marketing clients i would focus on one genre and laser target it.

something like leads + niche... ect

i did this in the limo business a while back as well as with cigars.

it can be kinda expensive though... another method would be a forum in a niche like limo marketing forum or magic magazine for magicians... these places you can get super cheap ads.

long story short... finding local marketing clients on ppc can be expensive... go another route :0) and dont forget you can do postal mail to them... every business is listed somewhere.

POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
vzerbee

Postby vzerbee » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:41 pm

I have come across some sources that provide information about new local businesses (recently started). What do you think about contacting these companies via email to offer some kind of free resource that would be beneficial to them in their marketing efforts? The resource can give contact information about products and services that you have to help.

Vicki
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
vzerbee

Postby vzerbee » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:56 pm

What are your thoughts on email instead of postal mail? If the email is listed on a local business website, I understand that it is safe to email? And if there is an offer of help, or a free resource, does this sound legit? Thanks.
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA

Return to “Niche Finding & Profitable Markets”