Social Media Etiquette

This Is Where We Talk About Affiliate Marketing Basics, Affiliate Programs, Making Money With Affiliate Offers, And More...
vzerbee

Social Media Etiquette

Postby vzerbee » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Social media is more about being social than selling, and yet people make buying decisions based on friends' referrals and testimonials they read about on social media.

If we are using social media in our affiliate marketing, does it make sense to share more story type posts that include stories about people having a problem and getting it solved? And should we refrain from putting a direct affiliate marketing link in a social media post? Rather focus on a sharing a helpful blog article?

Any other good ideas using social media to get more exposure?

Vicki
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA
POSTROW VIEW TOPIC BODY
magicman
Site Admin

Re: Social Media Etiquette

Postby magicman » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 pm

the key here is to create value in your posts to others to get them to go to your site for more info.

you can use stories, images, news, ect...

then just lead them back to your site and make everything low key so you are just giving them info and helping them... you want your people to like you so that they click the links and buy the stuff you tell em to buy and do the stuff you tell them to do.

vzerbee

Re: Social Media Etiquette

Postby vzerbee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:39 am

Thanks Marcus. That makes a lot of sense. I like the idea of helping people first.
Vicki Zerbee
Natural Health advocate for 34+ years because it's keeping me young and energized!
Loving the world of entrepreneurship to help people and to be flexible for family :)
http://AntiAgingByDesign.com
Central PA USA

Return to “Affiliate Marketing Rules”